The MDT DaliControl Gateway provides the operating modes normal operation, continuous operation, night operation, staircase operation and panic operation. The individual light groups can be switched between 1-8 and 9-16 using the
buttons for manual operation. Faulty ECGs can be detected individually or at group level. In the event of a fault, a simple quick exchange of the affected ECG is possible.
The free DCA app is used for the commissioning of the DALI bus system, the configuration of the scenes and the
time-dependent lighting moods.
The MDT DaliControl Gateway is a modular installation device for fixed installation in dry rooms. It fits on 35mm rails in
power distribution boards or closed compact boxes.
For project design and commissioning of the MDT DaliControl Gateway it is recommended to use the ETS.
Please download the application software at www.mdt.de/Downloads.html
- Production in Germany certified according to ISO 9001
- Supports different DALI ECG (DT6/DT8)
- Control of up to 16 channels / light groups
(switching, dimming, and brightness value)
- Innovative HSV color control, RGB, RGBW and XY color according to Dali DT8 standard
- Tunable White, color temperature control
- Integrated color control module for at time dependent controlling of the luminous color in up to 300 steps
- Operation modes like normal operation, continuous operation, night operation, stairwell operation and panic operation
- Manual operation for all 16 groups
- 16 scenes with individual dimming times
- Energy saving function for switching off the ECGs
(via additional KNX switch actuator)
- Fault detection of lamp faults and faulty ECGs
- Quick exchange of ECG
- Free DCA app for commissioning the DALI bus system and configuration of the scenes and time control
- 3 years warranty