If the mains voltage fails, all outputs were switched off. After mains voltage recovery the relay position will be restored.
After bus voltage recovery the relay position is selected in dependence on the parameterization.
The MDT Switch Actuator AKK is available as flush mounted installation device for fixed installation in dry rooms.
• Production in Germany, certified according to ISO 9001
• Function extension
• NO and NC contact operation
• Time functions (switch-on/switch-off delay)
• Extensive staircase light and impulse functions
• Status response (active/passive) for each channel
• Logical linking of binary data
• Extendend scene functions for each channel
• Central switching functions and block functions
• Adjustable behavior in case of bus voltage failure (AKK-01UP.01 only)
• Adjustable behavior in case of bus voltage return
• Flush mounted in socket
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 41mm x 41mm x 22mm
• Quick application download (long frame support for ETS5)
• Integrated bus coupling unit
• 3 years warranty
For project design and commissioning of the MDT Switch Actuator AKK it is recommended to use the ETS.
Please download the application software at www.mdt.de/downloads.html