The new AKS series offers more channels at less space, so lower costs per channel.
The MDT Switch Actuator receives KNX/EIB telegrams and switches up to 20 independent electrical loads. Each output uses a bistable relay and can be operated manually via a push button. A green LED indicates the switching status of
each channel. The MDT Switch Actuator is suitable for high inrush currents and used for heavy loads (C-Load).
The outputs are parameterized individually via ETS3/4. The device provides extensive functions like logical operation, status response, block functions, central function, delay functions and staircase lighting function. Additionally the device provides several time and scene control. If the mains voltage fails, all outputs hold their current position. After bus voltage failure or recovery the relay position is selected in dependence on the parameterization.
The MDT Switch Actuator has separate power supply terminals for each channel and are very space saving by ideal form factor.
The MDT Switch Actuator is a modular installation device for fixed installation in dry rooms. It fits on DIN 35mm rails in power distribution boards or closed compact boxes.
For project design and commissioning of the MDT Switch Actuator it is recommended to use the ETS or later.
Please download the application software at www.mdt.de/Downloads.html
• Production in Germany, certified according to ISO 9001
• Space saving by ideal form factor
• Saves up to 30% space ( only AKS-2016.03)
• Extensive function extension
• Lockable manual operation and LED indicator for each channel
• NO and NC contact operation
• Status response at manually operation
• Time functions (switch-on/switch-off delay, staircase light functions)
• Extended logical and scene functions for each channel
• Extended status functions (inverted, cyclic, at block)
• Treshold switch (Byte/2Byte/2Byte float)
• Hour meter for switching
• Priority/forced operation with automatic release time
• Separate power supply terminals for each channel
• Power supply via KNX bus
• Quick application download (long frame support for ETS5)
• Modular installation device for DIN 35mm rails
• Integrated bus coupling unit
• 3 years warranty