The MDT Switch Actuator receives KNX/EIB telegrams and switches up to 12 independent electrical loads . Each output uses a bistable relay and can be operated manually via a push button. A green LED indicates the switching status of each
The outputs are parameterized individually via ETS. The device provides extensive functions like logical operation, status response, block functions, central function, delay functions and staircase lighting function. Additionally the device provides several time and scene control.
The MDT Switch Actuator offers current measurement for each channel and measurement of the total current. In dependence on the parameterization the measured data can be transmit in different data formats (mA/A/kW) onto the KNX bus. Additionally the device provides an hour/service interval meter. The integrated counter allows to
capture the power consumption easily. The active power is calculated by the voltage and the factor cos phi.
If the mains voltage fails, all outputs hold their current position. After bus voltage failure or recovery the relay position is selected in dependence on the parameterization.
The MDT Switch Actuator is a modular installation device for fixed installation in dry rooms. It fits on DIN 35mm rails in
power distribution boards or closed compact boxes. The MDT Switch Actuator has a separate power supply terminals
for each channel.
For project design and commissioning of the MDT Switch Actuator it is recommended to use the ETS or later.
Please download the application software at www.mdt.de/Downloads.html
• Production in Germany, certified according to ISO 9001
• NO and NC contact operation
• Time functions (switch-on/switch-off delay, staircase light function)
• Status response (active/passive) for each channel
• Logical linking of binary data, 8 scenes per channel
• Hour meter
• Central switching functions and block functions
• Adjustable behaviour in case of bus voltage failure or return
• Each contact has an own supply phase
• Integrated True RMS current measurement (current, kWh)
• Current measurement range 10mA-20A
• Fast reaction <1s at Master/Slave operation
• Integrated counter to capture power consumption (Wh/kWh)
• Quick application download (long frame support for ETS5)
• Modular installation device for DIN 35mm rails
• Integrated bus coupling unit
• 3 years warranty